Meet the Team
The best way to pick the right hearing expert is to get to know them.
What People Say
Find out what people you may know in your community say about our services.
Talk to the Experts
Call us today to cut through the confusion about hearing loss and hearing aids.
Talk to the Hearing Aid Experts in Gaylord, MI and Grayling, MI
Few things in life are as important as our relationships with friends and family; the question is—are you getting the most out of yours?
If you have hearing loss, there’s a lot more at stake than just not being able to hear the TV as well as you used to. Hearing loss creates a barrier to communication between people, with the potential to cause frustration, anxiety, and strained relationships. And while it’s easy to take hearing for granted, hearing is the sense that connects us with people, allowing us to communicate, share, learn, and bond.
That’s why at Advantage Audiology & Hearing Center, we don’t just improve your hearing—we help to reconnect you with people. We take the time to get to know you and your specific situation, so that we can tailor your treatment according to what works best for you.
As a privately-owned, full-service audiology practice, we are equipped to handle any of your concerns related to hearing and balance. We offer comprehensive hearing tests, hearing aid evaluations, fittings, and repairs, and custom ear protection solutions. If you’re a candidate for hearing aids, we’ll guide you through the process of selecting the best one for you.
5 Reasons to Act Now
- You’ll increase your self-confidence.
When you can carry on a conversation, and can clearly hear what others are saying, you’ll not only feel smarter, you’ll act it, too.
- You’ll improve your relationships with family and friends.
When you hear better, it makes it easier to communicate and stay connected.
- You can increase your income.
You’ll enjoy work more and won’t miss out on opportunities because of hearing loss.
- You’ll feel better physically.
Hearing loss is directly correlated to increased hospital visits. With better hearing, your balance may improve and you’ll be healthier and happier, too.
- You’ll enjoy life more.
With better hearing, you can live life to its fullest.
Why Choose Advantage Audiology
& Hearing Center?
- We love helping people reconnect with those they love through better hearing. Our passion is helping you hear better so you can enjoy your passions, too.
- We help you understand what type of hearing loss you have and the best solutions that are available to you, so you can make an informed buying decision—one that will make you happy.
- While there are lots of options out there, we’ve researched and tested hundreds of hearing aids and only carry the best.
- Once you’ve selected the best hearing aid for your hearing, your lifestyle, and your budget, we program it for perfection—ensuring that you achieve the highest sound quality.
- Then we follow-up with you to fine tune your hearing aids to work optimally.
- Your satisfaction is our biggest concern.
Rod Anderson, Patient
Frank Spencer, Patient
Alice Burak, Patient